Recently, East Sea Energy Environment Co., Ltd. (ESEC) has completed the project “Supplying electrical control and SCADA systems” for Sika Nhon Trach Factory.
Starting to serve the Vietnamese market since 1993, Sika Vietnam is a 100% Swiss owned company, under the Sika AG. Sika Vietnam specializes in manufacturing and supplying products and solutions for most applications in construction and industry.
As a leading company in the field of construction chemicals, so the production wiring, industrial equipment, and electrical systems at Sika Factory must always be stable, modern and fully responsive to the needs of Factory.
To achieve those criteria, recently, Sika Nhon Trach Factory has renovated the entire electrical control system for the Plant. Thanks to the understanding of customers, and experience in implementing many similar projects, ESEC was trusted by Sika to choose to implement this project.
With the project “Supplying control electrical systems and SCADA” for Sika Nhon Trach factory, ESEC has implemented:
- Renovating the entire control system of Sika Nhon Trach factory.
- Upgrade the control program from manual to automatic.
- Apply new product of Siemens – HMI Unified Comfort Panel to customer’s electrical control system.
After the implementation process, the project ended with outstanding results for customers:
- Meet the technical requirements of the Sika Factory.
- Performance is enhanced when switching from Manual to Automatic operation.
- Reduce system weighing errors. Reduced run time as well as batch production time.
- Application of new product of Siemens – SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort, the new generation of Siemens HMI displays with many improvements in performance and user experience. Enables deployment of innovative operating systems through the advantages of advanced technology platforms.
Project completion on schedule, compliance with customer’s technical requirements is the top criteria of ESEC. In addition, being a strategic partner of leading technology group (Siemens, Schneider, ABB, ETAP, OsiSoft…) helps us always bring our customers the most advanced and comprehensive solutions, along with the best policy about warranty and maintenance. That gives customers peace of mind and confidence when working with ESEC.
East Sea Energy Environment Co., Ltd. (ESEC) is a technology pioneer, a foundation for electrical infrastructure, energy systems, automation and digitization… We focus on optimizing energy use. quality, while controlling the impact on the environment to join hands with the goals of sustainable development, reducing carbon emissions and combating climate change.
BD & MKT