With large-scale retail chains with many business locations across the country, operating a uniform energy management system for all locations is a rather difficult problem. This is also a challenge that makes MM Mega Market Vietnam have to find a solution to bring the best operating and business efficiency.
MM Mega Market Vietnam (MMVN), is one of the largest supermarket chains in the country. From the first modern wholesale center in 2002 in Ho Chi Minh City. In Ho Chi Minh City, after more than 20 years of operation and development in Vietnam market, MM Mega Market Vietnam has expanded into 21 wholesale centers and supermarkets nationwide, along with 5 supply stations, 2 transit warehouse.
Along with the large scale development throughout the country, MMVN also encountered many difficulties in its energy management system:
- 21 supermarkets in Vietnam but no centralized supervision to manage, compare and benchmark.
- Difficulty in allocating expenses, invoicing and reporting.
- There are no data reference reports to use for future supermarket construction plans.
- MMVN needs a complete solution for all locations for remote monitoring so that it can generate reports, allocate costs and control electricity costs for the whole system.
As a pioneer in providing comprehensive solutions for the energy platform, we fully understand the realities and requirements of our customers, that’s why ESEC has come up with the solution “PME Energy Management System multi-sites” to standardize the system chain of Mega Market across the country.
The solution using EcoStruxure of Schneider Electric platform combined with ESEC’s experienced engineering team has brought the following benefits to customers:
- Real-time monitoring of the electrical system of all supermarkets from the command center. Ensure electrical network reliability and compliance.
- Easily generate reports from raw data to HTML, Excel format for management/reporting purposes.
- Benchmarking between sites to optimize performance.
- Check electrical health with Power Advisor to reduce downtime.
Deploying Energy Management System for the entire system of Mega Market is an honor of ESEC, and also an outstanding project for us to create more prestige in the market. ESEC is currently Master Power EcoXpert of Schneider Electric in Vietnam. One of our business strengths is providing solutions to serve the energy platform: Efficient management of energy use, monitoring the reliability of the power system… With maximum support from our partner Schneider Electric in technology and engineering, along with project implementation experience from ESEC, we are committed to providing our customers with comprehensive solutions and the best service to accompany customers with their goals sustainable development.
BD & MKT